Join the Pyrowave adventure! :
PUBLIC RELATIONS ADVISOR
Join our team and make a difference!
Interested in being part of an innovating company and develop an exceptional culture to build tomorrow’s green economy? Pyrowave is a booming environmental technology company relying on outstanding people to advance circular economy. Apply now to get involved in this incredible adventure!
As a world leader in the electrification of materials, Pyrowave has developed a unique technology to transform plastic waste and reincorporate it into the manufacture of new products. Through its patented technology platform, Pyrowave leverages its unique mastery of microwaves to enable its customers to regenerate post-consumer and post-industrial plastics into new low-carbon materials with a lesser environmental impact. Pyrowave attracts the biggest industrial players like Michelin in Europe.
Pyrowave has a strong corporate culture where employees are at the heart of our success. We wish to expand our team and recruit a Public Relations Advisor to support us in our growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
Reporting to the Vice-President, Communications and Government Relations, the Public Relations Advisor’s role will be to develop and increase Pyrowave’s awareness and influence with its various client bases in Canada and internationally. For this purpose, the incumbent will implement the Public Relations Strategy and the Communications Plan in both official languages to deliver tangible results and contribute to Pyrowave’s reputation on their target markets.
More specifically, the Public Relations Advisor will implement the Communications Strategy with various target audiences promoting the brand image and employer brand, including planning and overseeing the development of promotional materials, management of social media platforms, and internal and external events. The Senior Advisor will support the Vice-President and draft briefing notes, Q&A materials, speeches, press releases and manage media requests. The incumbent will manage an internal staff complement, consultants and vendors. She or he will also support the Vice-President in the planning and monitoring of performance indicators.
What We Offer
• Flexible hours, 40 hours per week
• Hybrid work model
• Easy access to our downtown offices via the Square-Victoria–OACI metro station
• Refund of public transit fares
• Competitive salary
• Group insurance and retirement savings plan
• A vibrant and modern corporate culture fostering skills development
• Social club with activities for all employees
Above all, do not expect...
• Routine work
• A job description that discourages initiative
• A dull and demotivating work environment
More specifically, the Public Relations Advisor shall:
1. Support the Vice-President and corporate spokespersons with various requests for public speaking, media interviews, filming, conferences and lectures;
2. Develop and implement the annual internal communications plan;
3. Manage, in collaboration with suppliers, the drafting and production of communications and promotional materials consistent with the organization’s brand;
4. Plan and manage internal and external corporate events following project management guidelines and according to sustainable criteria;
5. Develop and execute annual employer brand campaigns in support of recruitment efforts;
6. Promote company spokespersons in public forums and conferences;
7. Manage social media platforms such as website updates, planning and deployment of the content calendar for the organization’s social networks and quarterly newsletter in both official languages, in addition to some tools in other languages depending on the markets targeted with suppliers;
8. Support the Vice-President in planning, budget tracking and monitoring of performance indicators for the Communications Team.
1. Champion the corporate values.
2. Maintain circulation and flow of communications to colleagues and suppliers.
3. Ensure compliance with the Human Resources corporate policies.
4. Meet deadlines, budgets and priorities.
1. University degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism.
2. At least 5 years’ experience in a related field
3. Demonstrated oral and written communication skills in both French and English
4. Proficiency in MS Office suite and web tools
1. Political acumen and excellent communications and writing skills
2. Autonomy, proactivity, flexibility and speed of execution
3. Excellent organizational and priority management skills
4. Sense of responsibility and team spirit
5. Initiative, creativity, analytical and assessment skills
6. Project management and budget tracking skills
If you are motivated by a desire to have a positive impact on climate change and want to contribute to building an innovative, inclusive and dynamic world-class corporate culture, apply now!
Still hesitating to postulate?
Ask yourself those questions:
Do you want to work for a fast-growing company where you can learn and innovate?
Do you want to work for a dynamic company that is open to new ideas?
Do you want to have a positive impact on the world?