Join our team and change the world :
Join our team and change the world !
We are looking for an electromechanic to contribute to the development of new technologies in the field of green chemistry and the circular economy.
POSTING | Electromechanic
World leader in the electrification of materials, Pyrowave has developed a unique technology to regenerate plastic waste. With its patented technology platform deployed worldwide, Pyrowave leverages its unique mastery of microwaves to enable its customers to regenerate post-consumer and post-industrial plastics into new low-carbon materials. Pyrowave attracts major industrial players such as Michelin in Europe and others around the world. By working for Pyrowave, you join a team driven by a culture of innovation, working to develop new applications to have a real impact on the world. Pyrowave has a strong corporate culture in which employees are at the heart of its success.
What we offer :
- Position at the Salaberry-de-Valleyfield pilot plant ;
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule ;
- Group insurance ;
- Retirement Savings Plan ;
- Salary according to experience ;
- Uniform provided ;
- Social club organizing activities with all employees ;
- Free charging station for electric vehicles.
Responsibilities and tasks :
- Suggest improvements or make repairs when equipment breaks down ;
- Ensure the preventive maintenance of equipment ;
- Prepare, maintain, and conduct R&D tests according to approved procedures while following best practices and policies ;
- Participate in the installation of process equipment ;
- Contribute to the organization of the parts and supplies inventory of the pilot plant, generate purchase requisitions, and proceed to the order reception ;
- Technically support the company's external customers by providing impeccable customer service both remotely and in their companies.
Hard skills :
- Professional diploma in industrial mechanics, electromechanics or in a relevant field ;
- Experience in a similar position (an asset) ;
- Basic knowledge of MS Office ;
- Good oral knowledge of French and English ;
- Being able to travel in Canada and potentially abroad occasionally (valid passport).
*Any other combination of degree and experience may be considered.
Soft skills :
Are you motivated by the desire to have a positive impact on climate change and want to join an innovative and dynamic company culture that is spreading around the world? Don't wait any longer and send your application now!
If you think you have what it takes, send your resume to the attention of Roxanne Gravel at email@example.com. Please do not call or come to the office. Only selected candidates will be contacted.