PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This policy applies when your data is collected on:
- the Pyrowave Inc. website
- in the course of Pyrowave Inc.’s role and duties.
Personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual;
CNIL source definition : is considered to be an “identifiable natural person” a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity; as this term is defined by the regulations in force.
1 – THE COLLECTED DATA
Depending on the way you interact with the staff representatives and the purpose of this interaction, Pyrowave Inc. may collect the following data:
- Data related to your identity: this data includes your name, your first name, your email address, your postal address or your phone number...
- Data relating to your request for service: this data designates all the information necessary to satisfy your request, in particular the information relating to the bank card used, the details of the request, the date, the exchanges and possibly the refunds.
- Data related to the connection and use of your profile if it is the case on the website of the staff representatives: this data designates all the information you need to access your personal space as well as those related to the use of the Account and in particular, your login and password
- Data relating to navigation: this data refers to the way in which you navigate on the Site. This Data may include IP address, screen resolution, browser used, browsing time, search history, operating system used and pages viewed.
- Data relating to your requests made personally to the staff representatives within the framework of their economic attributions for example: pay slips, work contracts, exchanges with the Management, ...
- Data related to the use of social networks: when you interact with the social network features.
2 – HOW IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
2.1. Depending on how you interact with Pyrowave Inc. your data may be collected as described below.
2.2. Pyrowave Inc. collects your data directly from you when you fill out a contact form or register for an activity, or when you request Pyrowave Inc. by sending an email.
2.3. Pyrowave Inc. indirectly collects your data when you navigate on the Site by means of cookies and tags under the conditions defined above.
3 – WHY ARE YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
Your data are processed to manage the requests you make and to contact you.
With your consent, your Data may also be processed to carry out assessments, notably on the web experience, in order to improve the website and the customer experience.
4 – TO WHOM ARE YOUR DATA INTENDED?
4.1. Your Data are processed by Pyrowave Inc. In addition, only authorized service providers are allowed to access your data and this, in view of the specific services that are entrusted to them and that they must perform on behalf of Pyrowave Inc. in strict compliance with obligations, including security and confidentiality: for example, grouped services card.
5 – HOW ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
Pyrowave Inc. takes all necessary precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of your data in order to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, disclosed and accessed by unauthorized third parties.
6 – WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
6.1. In accordance with the applicable regulations, you may at any time exercise your right to access, rectify and delete your data, in addition to objecting to the processing of said data.
You also have the right to erase, the right to limit the processing of your data and the right to portability of said data.
6.2. You may revoke your consent at any time.
6.3. You can exercise your rights by contacting Pyrowave Inc. by mail at the following address: 1150 des Érables Boulevard, Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, QC, J6T 6L3.
7 – HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
7.1. Pyrowave Inc. keeps your data for 26 months.
7.2. The data used to establish evidence of a right or a contract, or kept to comply with a legal obligation of the Company are stored in accordance with the applicable provisions.
8 – COOKIES
You are informed that, during your visits to the Site, one or more cookies may be installed on your device.
8.1. What is a Cookie?
A Cookie refers to all forms of access to and recording of information on your device, and specifically the information sent by the Sites and stored by your browser on a dedicated space on the hard disk of your device.
8.2. Why and how are cookies used
- ensure the operation and optimize the performance of the Site,
- facilitate your navigation by avoiding you to have to re-enter information each time you visit the Sites,
- measure the number of visitors to the Site and the communications sent to you,
- develop the interactivity of the Site
8.3. What types of cookies are used?
8.3.1 Technical Cookies
The purpose of Technical Cookies is to facilitate navigation on the Site, to allow and improve the operations of the Sites and access to the various functionalities of the said Sites.
They also allow the implementation of security measures. For example, when applicable, by asking you to log in again to the exhibitor area after a certain period of time.
You are informed that if you choose to disable these Technical Cookies, access to our services may be impaired. In this context, the Company shall not be held liable in any way.
8.3.2. Audience Measurement Cookies
Audience Measurement Cookies are used to measure the number of visitors to the Sites and the communications sent to you (content, sections, time spent, browser used, etc.).
8.3.3. Third-party Cookies linked to social network sharing buttons (Third-Party Social Network Cookies)
Third-Party Social Network Cookies allow the sharing of the Site’s content with third parties. This is mostly the case for “share” or “like” buttons from third parties such as Facebook or Twitter.
Pyrowave Inc. does not control these Third-Party Social Network Cookies and the data collected by the companies managing these social networks.
If you do not want the companies managing the social networks to link the data collected through the Website to the account you have, you must first disconnect from the social network.
The User is invited to review the personal data protection policies of the companies managing the social networks concerned.
8.4. How long are Cookies kept?
In accordance with the principles of data protection, you are informed that cookies are kept for the time strictly necessary for the purposes for which they are used, within the limits defined by the competent protection authority. (Check with the IT service provider.)
8.5. How can you manage the deposit and reading of cookies?
8.5.1. You are informed that you can modify your browser’s Cookie settings to disable all or some of the cookies:
- For Internet Explorer™: open the “Tools” menu, then select “Internet Options”; click on the “Privacy” tab and then the “Advanced” tab choose the desired level or follow this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- For Firefox™: open the “Tools” menu, then select “Options”; click on the “Privacy” tab then choose the desired options or follow this link: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop
- For Chrome™: open the settings menu (wrench logo), then select “Options”; click on “Advanced Options” then in the “Privacy” section, click on “Content Settings”, and choose the desired options or follow this link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
- For Opera™: open the “Tools” or “Settings” menu, then select “Delete Private Data”; click on the “Detailed Options” tab, then choose the desired options or follow this link: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
8.5.2. The main companies managing the social networks also have pages dedicated to Cookies as presented below:
With regard to social networks, the User must follow the steps specific to the social network concerned to deactivate cookies.
9 – AMENDMENT TO THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY
9.1. Any modification by Pyrowave Inc. of this Policy will be updated on the Website.
9.2. You are invited to review this Policy regularly in order to take note of any update or modification.