WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Depending on how you interact with staff representatives and the outcome of this interaction, Pyrowave Inc. can collect the following data:
- Identity‑related data: This includes your last name, first name, email address, mailing address or telephone number.
- Browsing‑related data: This refers to data about how you browse the Website. This data may include IP address, screen resolution, browser used, browsing time, search history, operating system used and pages viewed.
- Social media usage data: When you interact with social media features.
HOW IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
Depending on how you interact with Pyrowave Inc., your Data may be collected as described below:
- Pyrowave Inc. collects your Data directly from you when you fill out a contact form or when you communicate with Pyrowave Inc. by sending an email.
- Pyrowave Inc. indirectly collects your Data when you browse the Website by means of cookies and tags as described above.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
Your Data are processed to manage your requests and to contact you.
Your Data are processed by Pyrowave Inc. and stored in a secured environment. Pyrowave Inc. takes all necessary precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of your Data in order to prevent data distortion, damage, disclosure and access by unauthorized third parties.
In addition, only authorized service providers are allowed to access your Data, considering the specific services entrusted to them and that they must perform on behalf of Pyrowave Inc. in strict compliance with obligations including security and confidentiality.
Pyrowave Inc. keeps your Data for a maximum period of 14 months.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with applicable regulations, you may at any time exercise your right to rectify and delete your Data and to object to the processing of such Data.
To exercise these rights, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PYROWAVE’s Privacy Officer is Sophie Morin, Vice‑President, Finance. To contact her: email@example.com.
Any changes by Pyrowave Inc. to this Policy will be updated on the Website. Please review regularly this Policy to be aware of any update or amendment.