Join our team and change the world :
Human Resources Manager
Join our team and make a difference!
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager to support our team that specializes in the development of new technologies in the field of green chemistry and the circular economy.
World leader in the electrification of materials, Pyrowave has developed a unique technology to regenerate plastic waste. With its patented technology platform deployed worldwide, Pyrowave leverages its unique mastery of microwaves to enable its customers to regenerate post-consumer and post-industrial plastics into new low-carbon materials. Pyrowave attracts major industrial players such as Michelin in Europe and others around the world. By working for Pyrowave, you join a team driven by a culture of innovation, working to develop new applications to have a real impact on the world.
Pyrowave has a strong corporate culture in which employees are at the heart of its success. We would like to expand our team by finding a human resources manager to support us in our growth.
What we offer :
- Hybrid work mode;
- Easy access to downtown offices via Square Victoria metro;
- Reimbursed public transit passes;
- Competitive salary;
- Group insurance and retirement savings plan;
- A dynamic and modern corporate culture that encourages skills development;
- Social club that organizes activities with all employees.
Responsibilities and tasks :
- Ensure the overall management of the company’s human resources department;
- Complete the full staffing cycle for all our positions;
- Manage the occupational health and safety file;
- Support managers in the management of labour relations files;
- Identify the training needs of employees in order to offer the necessary development of their skills so that they can grow with us and develop their full potential;
- Supervise the overall compensation package offered.
Hard Skills :
- Have a bachelor’s degree in human resources;
- Have 5 years of experience in human resources management (HR file holder) within a small or medium-sized company, as a generalist;
- Have a thorough knowledge of labour laws;
- Mastery of French and English in oral and written expression;
- Master the MS Office suite;
- Be a member of the Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) or Industrial Relations Consultant (IRC);
- Be able to travel to our pilot plant in Salaberry-de-Valleyfield approximately once a week.
*Any other combination of degree and experience will be considered.
Soft Skills :
- Demonstrate a spirit of synthesis and a pragmatic attitude to better define the issues and participate in the development of tangible and applicable solutions;
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills, based on respect, diplomacy and discernment;
- Demonstrate professionalism and fairness to act as a guardian of values;
- Demonstrate a positive attitude in the workplace, even in difficult situations, and in this sense demonstrate calm and resistance to stress;
- Demonstrate a high level of discretion due to the confidential nature of the files;
- Demonstrate a great sense of planning and organization of work;
- Demonstrate rigour and meticulousness.
If you are motivated by the desire to make a positive impact on climate change and want to join an innovative and dynamic company culture that radiates around the world, don’t wait any longer and send your application now!
If you think you have what it takes, send your resume and cover letter to the attention of Roxanne Gravel at email@example.com.
*Please do not call or come to the office. Only selected candidates will be contacted. The masculine gender is used to simplify the text.