Join the Pyrowave adventure! :
Director Talents and Culture
Join our team and change the world !
Do you want to contribute to the development of an exceptional culture in a company that is constantly innovating to build the green economy of tomorrow? Are you looking for caring colleagues who promote team spirit and a great working environment? Do you have an uncommon ability to find rare gems and convince them to join a team? Pyrowave is a fast-growing environmental technology company that relies on outstanding people to develop the circular economy. Apply now to be at the heart of this incredible adventure!
World leader in the electrification of materials, Pyrowave has developed a unique technology
to regenerate plastic waste. With its patented technology platform deployed worldwide, Pyrowave leverages its unique mastery of microwaves to enable its customers to regenerate post-consumer and post-industrial plastics into new low-carbon materials. Pyrowave attracts major industrial players such as Michelin in Europe and others around the world.
Pyrowave has a strong corporate culture in which employees are at the heart of its success. We would like to expand our team by finding a Director, Talent and Culture to support us in our growth.
What we offer :
- Flexible hours, 40 hours per week;
- Hybrid work mode;
- Easy access to downtown offices via Victoria Square metro;
- Reimbursed public transit passes;
- Competitive salary;
- Group insurance and retirement savings plan;
- A dynamic and modern corporate culture that encourages skills development
- Social club that organizes activities with all employees.
Responsabilities and tasks :
- Manage the company's human resources function according to best practices;
- Accompany the management team in the complete staffing cycle of all our positions;
- Manage the occupational health and safety file in collaboration with the advisory committee;
- Support the management team in the management of labour relations files;
- Identify the training needs of employees in order to improve their skills and to promote their development within our company;
- Propose recommendations on the overall compensation offered.
Hard skills :
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources;
- Have 5 years of experience in human resources management (HR file holder) within a small or medium-sized company, as a generalist;
- Have a knowledge of labour laws;
- Have a good command of French and English in oral and written expression;
- Master the MS Office suite;
- Be a member of the Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés (CHRP, CIRC designation);
- Be able to travel to our Salaberry-de-Valleyfield plant approximately once a week.
*Any other combination of degree and experience will be considered.
Soft skills :
- Develop diagnoses that target tangible issues and needs and propose pragmatic, inclusive and creative solutions.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills, based on respect, diplomacy and discernment.
- Demonstrate professionalism and fairness to act as a guardian of values.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude in the workplace, even in difficult situations, and in this sense demonstrate calm and resistance to stress.
- Demonstrate a high level of discretion due to the confidential nature of the files.
- Demonstrate a great sense of planning and organization of work.
- Demonstrate rigour and meticulousness.
And above all, what we don't offer...
- Routine work,
- A job description that discourages initiative,
- A blasé and de-motivating work environment.
If you are motivated by the desire to have a positive impact on climate change and want to contribute to building an innovative, inclusive and dynamic corporate culture that radiates around the world, don't wait any longer and send your application now!
If you think you have what it takes, send your resume and cover letter to the attention of Roxanne Gravel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please do not call or come to the office. Only selected candidates will be contacted. The masculine gender is used to simplify the text.