Join the Pyrowave adventure! :
Join our team and change the world !Pyrowave a pioneer in low carbon microwave electrification of chemical processes. Pyrowave is also a leader in the plastics circular economy and microwave chemical recycling that restores post-consumer and post-industrial plastics into new plastics, returning these resources to their full value. Its patented high-powered microwave catalytic depolymerization technology platform is the most advanced in the world and is now at the forefront of the next generation of plastics. By restoring plastics to their molecular state identical to virgin materials, Pyrowave technology enables infinite recycling of plastics and offers a circular economy solution to the global plastics recycling challenge.
We are currently looking for a Document Management Analyst. Reporting to the Vice President, Finance, the incumbent’s role is to assess the organization’s requirements and develop the document management system. The incumbent will carry out the various activities required for document management (classification, filing, naming, indexing, relocation, archiving, destruction, quality control, etc.) for administration and project files. The incumbent will actively contribute to the roll-out of the EDM system in the organization and support various teams.
What We Offer
• Flexible hours and teleworking options
• Easy access to our downtown offices via the Square-Victoria–OACI metro station
• Refund of public transit fares
• Competitive salary
• A vibrant and modern corporate culture fostering skills development
• Group insurance
• Retirement savings plan
Responsibilities and Duties
• Specifically, the Document Management Analyst shall:
• Ensure the application and updating of the filing and naming system in addition to document management tools and all other guides and procedures;
• Ensure the maintenance and development of the GED software (TEEXMA);
• Perform file migration into the new filing system and EDM software;
• Act as a member of the Privacy Committee and ensure compliance and security of sensitive and confidential information;
• Maintain up-to-date inventories of technical documents and transmit and receive documentation to ensure traceability of documents exchanged internally and with external parties;
• Develop the engineering project documentation control process;
• Plan training activities and assist employees in the use and application of document management tools and GED software;
• Work closely with other departments to analyze their needs and assist in continuous improvement by challenging existing processes and systems to achieve efficiency and maintain quality.
• College diploma (DEC) in documentation or university degree in an information science field (certificate in archival science or digital information management, or master’s degree in information science)
• Three years of experience in a similar position
• General knowledge of engineering and project management documents
• Familiarity with Quebec laws and standards governing records management
• Familiarity with Microsoft 365 suite and TEEXMA software (an asset)
• Proficiency in oral and written French and English
• *Any other combination of degree and experience may be considered.
• Demonstrated excellent assessment skills, sense of comprehensiveness and pragmatic attitude to better define the issues and get involved in the development of tangible and applicable solutions
• Demonstrated sense of planning and work organization skills
• Able to work without supervision, dynamic and results-oriented
• Ease and interest in developing, implementing and adapting computer systems
• Thoroughness and attention to detail
• Willingness to accept change and adaptive skills
• Communication skills and high regard for teamwork
• Deep commitment to confidentiality
• Very good judgment
And above all, what we don’t offer...
• Routine work
• A job description that discourages initiative
• A dull and demotivating work environment
If you are motivated by a desire to have a positive impact on climate change and want to contribute to building an innovative, inclusive and dynamic world-class corporate culture, apply now!
Still hesitating to postulate?
Ask yourself those questions:
Do you want to work for a fast-growing company where you can learn and innovate?
Do you want to work for a dynamic company that is open to new ideas?
Do you want to have a positive impact on the world?
Send us your application today!