Join our team and change the world :
Join our team and change the world !
We are looking for the best engineers to develop new technologies in the field of green chemistry and circular economy.
As world leader in the electrification of materials, Pyrowave developed a unique technology to eliminate plastic waste. With its patented platform deployed worldwide, Pyrowave leverages its unique mastery of microwaves to help its customers regenerate post-consumer and post-industrial plastics into new low-carbon materials with less environmental impact. Pyrowave attracts major industrial players such as Michelin in Europe and others around the world. By working for Pyrowave, you join a team driven by a culture of innovation working to develop new applications to have a real impact on the world. Pyrowave has a strong corporate culture in which employees are at the heart of its success.
Don’t wait any longer and join our team to change the world!
WHAT WE OFFER :
• Opportunities for advancement in a rapidly growing company;
• An extraordinary human experience;
• Position from Monday to Friday;
• Group insurance;
• Continuing Education Programs;
• Retirement Savings Plan;
• OIQ membership paid;
• After one year, possibility of joining the corporate engineering or operations teams depending on your aspirations;
• Reimbursement of transport tickets between work and home;
• Free charging stations for electric cars;
• Social club that organizes activities with all employees.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS :
• Master all aspects of the technology by participating in the operation of the pilot plant;
• Interpret operating data and make recommendations to improve and optimize procedures and equipment operation;
• Explain and diagnose process deviations and propose original solutions;
• Participate in the improvement and application of procedures (OHS, operations, maintenance, HAZOP etc.);
• Be available to work at the pilot plant in Salaberry-de-Valleyfield and occasionally, 1 to 2 times a month at the head office in Montreal.
HARD SKILLS :
• Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical, Industrial, Mechanical);
• Candidate to the profession of the engineer of the Order of Engineers of Quebec, or in the process of being so;
• Internship experience in production or design an asset;
• Knowledge of simulation software such as Aspen, Matlab an asset;
• Very good knowledge of Excel;
• Bilingual French, English.
* Any other combination of degree and experience may be considered.
SOFT SKILLS :
Are you motivated by the desire to have a positive impact on climate change and want to join an innovative and dynamic company culture that radiates around the world? Don’t wait any longer and send your application now!
If you think you have what it takes, send your resume to the attention of Roxanne Gravel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call or come to the office. Only selected candidates will be contacted.