Join the Pyrowave adventure! :
Join our team and change the world!
We are looking for world-class collaborators to develop new technologies in the field of green chemistry and the circular economy.
DISPLAY - Procurement Analyst
As a world leader in the electrification of materials, Pyrowave has developed a unique technology to transform plastic waste and reintroduce it into the manufacture of new products. Through its patented technology platform, Pyrowave leverages its unique mastery of microwaves to enable its customers to regenerate post-consumer and post-industrial plastics into new low-carbon materials with less environmental impact. Pyrowave attracts the biggest industrial players like Michelin in Europe.
Under the supervision of the Vice President of Products, the Procurement Analyst is responsible for material purchasing, inventory while reviewing requests to validate needs, prepare orders and calculate costs related to the development of new commercial platforms for the depolymerization reactor and associated modules.
Specifically, the Procurement Analyst will:
1. Prepare the planning, organization, and control of procurement activities;
2. Participate in the development of procurement procedures;
3. Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products and materials;
4. Participate in the identification of suppliers of materials, equipment or supplies;
5. Participate in the preparation of service requests, as well as the selection of vendors in conjunction with his/her department;
6. Participate in the negotiation or supervise the negotiation of supplies related to his or her hierarchical level;
7. Evaluate the cost and quality of products and services received from suppliers;
8. Follows up on orders and inventory associated with business unit supplies;
9. Participate in the follow-up of the manufacturing of new business units, the preparation and application of performance evaluation procedures: implement a quality control and cost optimization plan for the supply chain;
10. Complete complaint files, forward them to suppliers, and follow up on them;
11. Actively contribute to identifying opportunities for improvement or optimization on the various projects in which he/she participates.
You are the person we are looking for if you have a synthetic mind and a pragmatic attitude. You should also be able to multi-task and have good planning skills. If you are solution-oriented and innovative, and if challenges appeal to you, come change the world with us.
*The successful candidate will work in the Montreal office and will have to travel to the Salaberry-de-Valleyfield pilot plant as well as to the different Pyrowave suppliers as needed.
What we offer :
1. Flexible hours, 40 hours per week;
2. Hybrid work mode;
3. Easy access to downtown offices via the Square-Victoria metro;
4. Reimbursed public transit passes;
5. Competitive salary;
6. Group insurance and retirement savings plan;
7. A dynamic and modern corporate culture that encourages skills development;
8. A social club that organizes activities with all employees.
Hard skills :
1. Hold an undergraduate degree in an appropriate field of specialization, including administration;
2. 5+ years of experience in procurement (experience in a new product and/or modular process manufacturing environment is an asset);
3. Have a good command of French and English in oral and written expression;
4. Excellent command of MS Office suite;
5. Be able to travel approximately once or twice a week to the Salaberry-de-Valleyfield plant.
*Any other combination of degree and experience may be considered.
Soft skills :
1. Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills, based on respect, diplomacy, and discernment and be solution oriented;
2. Demonstrate the ability to synthesize information and be pragmatic in order to better define the issues and participate in the development of tangible and applicable solutions;
3. Demonstrate thoroughness and attention to detail;
4. Demonstrate a high regard for teamwork;
5. Demonstrate good planning and prioritization of issues;
6. Demonstrate interpersonal skills and a positive attitude;
7. Ability to multi-task;
8. Demonstrate good organizational skills and ability to meet non-negotiable deadlines;
9. Demonstrate a strong ability to explain and popularize concepts.
If you think you have the qualities we are looking for, please send your resume and cover letter to the attention of Ms. Roxanne Gravel by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call or come to the office. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
*The masculine generic is used in this text only to simplify the form and facilitate reading.