Join the Pyrowave adventure! :
Public Relations Coordinator
Join our team and make a difference!
Pyrowave a pioneer in low carbon microwave electrification of chemical processes. Pyrowave is also a leader in the plastics circular economy and microwave chemical recycling that restores post-consumer and post-industrial plastics into new plastics, returning these resources to their full value. Its patented high-powered microwave catalytic depolymerization technology platform is the most advanced in the world and is now at the forefront of the next generation of plastics. By restoring plastics to their molecular state identical to virgin materials, Pyrowave technology enables infinite recycling of plastics and offers a circular economy solution to the global plastics recycling challenge.
We are currently looking for a Public Relations Coordinator. Reporting to the Vice-President, Communications and Government Relations, the Public Relations Coordinator’s role will be to develop and increase Pyrowave’s awareness and influence with its various stakeholders in Canada and internationally. For this purpose, the incumbent will implement the Public Relations Strategy and the Communication Plan in both official languages to deliver tangible results and contribute to Pyrowave’s reputation on their target markets.
What We Offer
• Flexible hours and teleworking options
• Easy access to our downtown offices via the Square-Victoria–OACI metro station
• Refund of public transit fares
• Competitive salary
• A vibrant and modern corporate culture fostering skills development
• Group insurance
• Retirement savings plan
And above all, what we don’t offer...
• Routine work
• A job description that discourages initiative
• A dull and demotivating work environment
More specifically, the Public Relations Coordinator will implement the Communications Strategy with various target audiences promoting the brand image and employer brand. The incumbent will be responsible for managing website updates and social media platforms, developing internal and external events and supporting the Vice-President in media activities and in the production of communication materials for the various corporate requirements.
More specifically, the incumbent will:
1. Support the Vice-President and corporate spokespersons with various requests for public speaking, media interviews, filming, conferences and lectures;
2. Develop, in collaboration with suppliers, communication and promotional materials aligned with the corporate brand image and ecofriendly criteria;
3. Coordinate internal and external corporate events and contribute to Social Club events;
4. Manage website updates, development and production of a content calendar for the corporate social media; write and schedule the quarterly newsletter in both official languages;
5. Support the various corporate departments in their communication requirements and write the internal newsletter and other internal communications tools.
1. Champion the corporate values.
2. Maintain circulation and flow of communications to colleagues and suppliers.
3. Ensure compliance with the Human Resources corporate policies.
4. Meet deadlines, budgets and priorities.
1. Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
2. Demonstrate the ability to make tangible and innovative recommendations and proposals.
3. Demonstrate strong analytical skills.
4. Demonstrate thoroughness.
5. Demonstrate independence, initiative and resourcefulness.
6. Demonstrate ability in managing multiple tasks and multiple files simultaneously.
7. Demonstrate the ability to work with a solution-oriented approach.
ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS AND HARD SKILLS
1. University degree in a position-related field (i.e., communications, journalism, public relations or marketing)
2. At least 3 years’ experience in a related field
3. Demonstrated oral and written communication skills in both French and English
4. Proficiency in MS Office suite and web tools
If you are motivated by a desire to have a positive impact on climate change and want to contribute to building an innovative, inclusive and dynamic world-class corporate culture, apply now!
Still hesitating to postulate?
Ask yourself those questions:
Do you want to work for a fast-growing company where you can learn and innovate?
Do you want to work for a dynamic company that is open to new ideas?
Do you want to have a positive impact on the world?
Send us your application today!