Join the Pyrowave adventure! :
Join our team and change the world!
We are looking for world-class collaborators to develop new technologies in the field of green chemistry and the circular economy.
DISPLAY – Purchasing clerk
As a world leader in the electrification of materials, Pyrowave has developed a unique technology to transform plastic waste and reintroduce it into the manufacture of new products. Through its patented technology platform, Pyrowave leverages its unique mastery of microwaves to enable its customers to regenerate post-consumer and post-industrial plastics into new low-carbon materials with less environmental impact. Pyrowave attracts the biggest industrial players like Michelin in Europe.
The Purchasing Clerk works closely with the Plant Manager, Buyer and Accounts Payable to ensure the follow-up and recording of purchases.
More specifically, the Purchasing Clerk is responsible for:
- Performing bid requests;
- Create purchase orders in the ERP system;
- Sending approved purchase orders to suppliers;
- Follow-up on orders;
- Verify the receipt of goods and make receipts in the ERP system;
- Matching documents (purchase orders and packing slips or time sheets);
- Scan documents and archive them on the server;
- Enter data into the ERP system;
- Any other related tasks.
What we offer:
- Position at the Salaberry-de-Valleyfield pilot plant;
- Daytime schedule from Monday to Friday;
- Group insurance;
- Salary according to experience;
- Social club organizing activities with all employees;
- Free charging station for electric vehicles.
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite;
- Rigor and attention to detail in the execution of work;
- Good organizational skills;
- Good knowledge of French, basic knowledge of English;
- High school diploma.
- Share, embrace and demonstrate the mission and values of the organization in order to be its spokesperson.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills, based on respect, diplomacy and discernment and oriented towards finding solutions.
- Demonstrate a high regard for teamwork.
- High degree of adaptability to changing tasks and priorities.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of discretion.
If you believe you have the qualities we are looking for, please send your CV and cover letter to the attention of Ms. Eva Zubrzycki by email at email@example.com Please do not call or come to the office. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
*The masculine gender is used in this text only to simplify the form and facilitate the reading.